Call us to check availability and book your child’s party 01225 330001
Our Parties are the perfect way to ease the stress of providing a fun-filled birthday party for your child. Parties take place on Sunday afternoons. All of our parties are an hour and a half, 50 minutes in the gym followed by 40 minutes in the decorated party room.
£150.00 (£130.00 for Baskervilles Gymnasts) for up to 18 children.
Up to six additional children can be accommodated, at £5.00 per child.
Full payment upon booking. Refunds cannot be given.
• A birthday party T-shirt for the birthday child (extra T-shirts are available at £5.00 each)
• A party leader and assistant to organise the party fun in the gym
• An extra assistant to help you set up and clean up
• A brightly decorated party room with tablecloth
• A birthday throne for the birthday child!
• Food and drinks – we suggest you serve food in individual serving pre-filled boxes. NO NUTS.
• Plates, cups and cutlery
• Birthday cake, candles, a knife and matches
• Name labels
• Bin bags
We run three different types of Birthday Party:1) Softplay Parties (Age 8 and under)
Baskervilles Softplay Parties are perfect for younger children as they feature age-appropriate games, activities, music and fun in a supervised and safe gym environment, organised by two of our friendly, trained Party Staff.
Softplay Parties include:
• Freeplay on our softplay and bouncy castle
• Fun games, including parachute games
• Use of our amazing equipment, including rings, rope and trampoline!
Mums and Dads love our parties because we provide the entertainment, leaving them free to relax on the day, and go home to a tidy house!
2) Gymnastic Parties (6–12 years)
Baskervilles Gymnastic Parties feature games, activities and gymnastic skills, led by our Party Staff.
A Gymnastic Parties include:
• A short warm-up and stretch
• Rebound work; floor skills, including handstands and cartwheels; and skills on our beams or bars
• Fun on our amazing gymnastic equipment, including rings, rope, the foam pit and trampoline!
Children love to learn gymnastic skills in a fun environment.
3) FreeG Parties (8–16 years)
Baskervilles Freestyle Gymnatics (FreeG) Parties are ideal for older children who are active and adventurous. Our action-packed FreeG parties fuse traditional gymnastics, free running and parkour, in a safe and supervised environment.
FreeG Parties comprise of:
• An active warm-up and stretch
• Work around a number of pieces including the trampoline, trampets and the foam pit
• Parkour and FreeG skills, as seen on our YouTube and Instagram accounts
• Introduction to a range of freestyle-specific equipment and training
Our specialised centre is the only one in the area to offer FreeG Parties!
– The Baskervilles Party Team
“Great set of games keeping them all well entertained!” November 2018
“‘Ollie is FAB!! All the kids had so much fun 😊 he engages so well with them and they all had a great time.” October 2018